Thanks to Clint and Jay Judd...and Judd Pools and Spas...I now have an abundance of equipment to do more work on the interior and exterior of the house. Although there are still a few items that I need, without the help of my friends, I would have had to purchase over a $1,000 of equipment to complete some of my projects. So...thanks again...and by the way...I'm not giving any of it back! (just kidding).
The first room that I have started on is an upstairs bedroom which had a substantial amount of water damage to the ceiling and the southside wall near the fireplace chimney. I have removed all of the damaged plaster and some of the lathe from the ceiling and the wall, and I am in the process of removing all of the plaster from the chimney stack in order to expose all of the brick. The ceiling trim has been removed and will be sanded and repainted. The northeast corner of the room was so deteriorated that I replaced some supporting wall beams with new wood and insulation. The last few photos show the progress...well...a little.