ESTATE SALE!!!!!!!!!! ESTATE SALE!!!!!!!! ESTATE SALE!!!!!!!!!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. EVERYONE IS INVITED!
WHEN: SATURDAY, MAY 12TH FROM 10 am to 3 pm.
For more info: call Jan at 412-4720 or email me at via this blog site.
We held an invite only sale last Saturday for collectors and pickers and we had a great turn-out. The only problem is....I have sooo much stuff that you cannot even tell that I sold anything! There is simply too much stuff to list everything separately but here is a list of just a few of the items:
Old fishing lures, rods, reels, tackle.
* rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, tie-clips, cuff links, belt buckles, etc.
* gold, silver, turquoise, onyx, diamonds, rubies, etc.
* bronze-work, paintings, stencils, wood-work, statutes, sculptures, tapestries
* scarfs, handkerchiefs, ties, table runners, tapestries, kimonos, etc.
Old phonographs, hundreds of old records
* LIFE, Saturday Evening Post, McCall's, House and Garden, Home and Garden, Connoisseur, American Soldier, Hunting and Fishing, House Beautiful, National Geographic, and so many others that I have never even heard of!
Vintage Newspapers about General MacArthur, WWII, Assassination of JFK, Nixon, etc.
Vintage Books, first editions, Atlases, vintage road maps, encyclopedias, dictionaries, and hundreds of other books.
* books, papers, Christmas cards, posters, maps, miscellaneous documents
* uniforms, hats, swords, boots, tents, cots, belts, pins, buttons, restricted documents, maps, restricted WWII documents, photographs
Vintage photographs and portraits (hundreds!!!!)
* pennants, sweaters, invitations, notebooks, commencement books, yearbooks, boxes, photographs, miscellaneous items (no...casey...I did not sell your blanket!)
Japanese crates, teak wood boxes, vintage crates and boxes
Vintage typewriters, cameras, 8mm projectors, binoculars, microscopes, etc.
Vintage suitcases, boxes
Miscellaneous documents, some very old
Pottery, picture frames, dinner ware, glass ware, silver ware, figurines, lights, plates, lamps, etc.
And there is so much more that I am not going to list because my brain is getting tired of listing this stuff. So...if you want to see what the house looks like (the downstairs at least) and you are interested in some of the stuff listed above (and believe me...there is more. For example...I have a glass walking cane. Totally cool.), then come see me on May 12th from 10am to 3pm.
AND...WE ARE GOING TO EVEN SERVE YOU SOME WINE...BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE 21 OR OLDER. SO BRING YOUR CASH AND ID. THAT'S ALL I GOT RIGHT NOW...PEACE!