Friday, May 18, 2012

THIRD AND FINAL ESTATE SALE THIS SATURDAY!

Hi Everyone.

I know. I know. I have been doing a terrible job keeping the blog updated. Sorry. I keep forgetting to bring my camera over to the house to take pics of the new work. Also...I have trying to sell/get rid of all of the stuff that was left in the house. So guess what?

WE ARE HAVING A THIRD AND FINAL SALE THIS SATURDAY, MAY 19TH!

10AM TO 3PM.

 EVERYTHING MUST GO!

I WILL NOT TURN DOWN ANY REASONABLE OFFER!

THERE IS STILL SOOOOO MUCH STUFF LEFT...AND I JUST WANT IT OUT OF THE HOUSE!

SO SHOW UP...MAKE ME AN OFFER...AND ITS YOURS!

For more info, email me via the blog or contact Jan at First Class Clutter (412-4720). Once I have this stuff out of my house, I will get back to updating the blog on a consistant basis. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment